Get the latest on road closures for the City!
- Historic Downtown, Crosswalk Repairs
The crosswalks in the Historic Downtown are being replaced with stamped asphalt so that repair and replacement will be less frequent and more cost efficient. The crosswalks will look like bricks, but be easier to maintain. Thank you for your patience during this process.
- Battle Street Widening Project. Please watch for detours for through traffic starting July 9. Residents will always have access to their homes. This project is scheduled to last approximately 12-18 months. It includes new sidewalks, bike lanes and widened road.
- Cloverhill Road Repairs
For the next few months, the City will be repairing Cloverhill Road with a sturdy base mix asphalt to improve the stability of the road. This asphalt is bumpy and rough. However, once the structural repairs are completed, the road will be milled and paved to a nice smooth surface.
- June 20, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. - Gas Lines
Dean Park Lane will be closed for work by Columbia Gas
- June 30, 7-10 a.m. - 2018 Huntington's Team Hope 5K
Please watch for runners starting and ending at Dean Park, along Wellington Road, Clover Hill, Battlefield Drive, Bens Way and back to Dean Park.
- July 4, 3 - 10 p.m. - Celebrate America
Please watch for street closures during this event in the Historic Downtown area of the City. View the street closure map.
- From May through September
watch for road closings on Battle Street for Battle Street LIVE on Thursdays - Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- On the first Friday of each month
Watch for street closures along the following streets for First Friday events: Center Street, West Street and Battle Street. View the map.