June 12, 2018 Primary
Friday, April 27: Absentee Voting Begins
Monday, May 21: Last Day to Register to Vote
Tuesday, June 5: Last Day to Request an Absentee Ballot by Mail
Extended Hours May 30 - June 1 & June 6 - 8,
9025 Center St., 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 Election Day
Polls Open 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Are you Election Ready?
- What is on my Ballot? View candidate information for the next election.
- Are you registered to vote? Check your registration status.
- Polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
- Where Do I Vote? Check which polling place you should visit on Election Day.
- Need a ride? Volunteers are prepared to assist voters who are without transportation to the polls.
- Make sure your address is up to date: check your current voter registration card, call us at 703-257-8230, or fill out a new Voter Registration Form and mail it to us at
9025 Center St.
Manassas, VA 20110.
- Be prepared: View the list of acceptable forms of ID. Bring your Photo ID with you on Election Day. If you do not have one of these forms of Photo ID, please visit our office to obtain a free Voter Photo ID card. *Please note: with limited exceptions, a Photo ID is not required for Absentee voting by mail.
- Will you be out of town or otherwise unavailable to come to the polls on Election Day? You may be able to cast your vote before Election Day through Absentee Voting.
To remain a qualified registered voter, the law requires you to notify your local voter registration office of any change in your name or address. This must be done before the registration books close for the next election. The deadline is 22 days prior to any general or primary election and 13 days before a special election, or 6 days prior to a special election called by the Governor (Code of Virginia §24.2-416).
You can submit your request for change of name and/or address by submitting a new Virginia Voter Registration Form, either by mail at 9025 Center Street, Manassas, VA 20110, by fax (703-257-0080), email us, or online at the Virginia Department of Elections website When submitting a form to our office the change notice must include your signature to be valid. Change requests cannot be made by telephone. We can accept a scanned change request via email; the scanned change request must include your signature.
After your change is processed, you will be mailed a new Voter Information Notice. If a new notice does not arrive within a few weeks, please call us at 703-257-8230 to confirm that your change was received.
**You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer to view and/or print these documents. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems.